Chalet Lapin de Neige, Courchevel 1650, France
Chalet Lapin de Neige is part of a group of high quality attractive freestanding chalets built in a tranquil location (with superb views) at the entrance to Courchevel 1650. The location of this chalet gives skiers the huge advantage of being able to choose where to ski - 1650 or 1850 via 1550. The ski bus to 1550, which runs approximately every 20 minutes, could hardly be closer- it stops just across the road from the chalets. From 1550, the telecabine takes skiers directly to the Croisette in 1850.
The ski school in 1550 is also the largest in the Courchevel area. Alternatively, the Arondiaz Telecabine in 1650 is 600 metres (via the main road) or a (steep) side road through the lovely old part of town. From here skiers can enjoy the traditionally less crowded slopes of 1650 which also have a reputation for being sunny yet holding the snow superbly. The bars and restaurants of this lovely ‘real’ resort of 1650 are only 450 metres approx from the chalet.
Chalet Lapin de Neige is wood-panelled throughout and has a large attractive open fireplace. Much of the furniture is authentically French in style and is complemented by the window dressings, which together gives the chalet an attractive rustic appearance. This and the comfort of all rooms with en suite facilities make this chalet a real home-from-home and fantastic value for a resort of this calibre.
Features - Chalet Lapin de Neige, Courchevel 1650
- All the home comforts you would expect including bath and hand towels, toiletries and bed linen
- WiFi is now complimentary in all our catered chalets
Accommodation - Chalet Lapin de Neige, Courchevel 1650
Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twins with shower and WC
• living/dining area with open fireplace and balcony
Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with shower, WC and balcony
Room 5 = twin with shower and WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Lapin de Neige, Courchevel 1650
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages