Hotel Le Seizena - Courchevel 1650, France
A stylish, boutique hotel in the heart of 1650. The bus stop is just 10m from the door and the main lifts are directly opposite, accessible by an escalator 50m away. Named after the ‘Cessna’ light aircraft and themed on air travel, the restaurant offers a wonderful menu with cuisine and wines from around the globe. The hotel is offered on bed and breakfast as there is a wide choice of restaurants to choose from in 1650 which are literally on your doorstep. The hotel is stylishly furnished and features its own steam room and relaxing lounge area.
Features - Hotel Le Seizena, Courchevel 1650
- Doorstep skiing, located opposite the gondola in Courchevel 1650
- Central location in 1650, close to bars, restaurants and shops
- Stylish hotel combining modern decor with traditional mountain feel
- Lounge/bar, internet terminal (extra charge), a la carte restaurants
- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Wi-Fi in reception
- Free use of steam room & fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Le Seizena, Courchevel 1650
All rooms are beautifully furnished and feature balcony, LCD flat screen TV, minibar, shower & wc.
Valley view rooms (2 people): have either twin beds or a king-size bed. Rooms with village view and bath, and valley view rooms with bath are available at a supplement.
Family rooms (2-4 people): Larger valley view rooms with either a king size double bed and two single beds or four single beds and bath are available on request.
Meals - Hotel Le Seizena, Courchevel 1650