Hotel Portetta, Courchevel 1650, France
Superbly located right at the foot of the slopes in 1650, the newly renovated Portetta offers great food, a warm welcome and high levels of service. A delightful lunch is served on the south facing terrace overlooking the nursery slopes. Fire & Ice Bar is stylish outdoor slope-side bar in 1650, set to be an all-day ski-in; ski-out terrace bar visible from the top of the Belvedere piste and just a stone’s throw from the Ariondaz ski lift. All can unwind in this renowned suntrap overlooking the stunning mountains and valleys of the National Park.
Features - Hotel Portetta, Courchevel 1650
- Friendly family run hotel
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Fire & Ice Bar
- Fitness room
- Piste-side sun terrace
- Heated boot room
- Wifi (extra charge)
- Spa area with hammam and sauna
Accommodation - Hotel Portetta, Courchevel 1650
38 bedrooms all with flat screen TV's, mini bar and either a valley or piste view.
- The twin or double rooms(please specify) have bath or shower, phone, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer.
- Superior rooms with balcony are at a supplement.
- Larger standard and superior family rooms that sleep up to 4 people are also available.
- Single rooms are on request and at a supplement
Meals - Hotel Portetta, Courchevel 1650
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals
- Extra charge for full board option, which includes a la carte lunch on hotel's sun terrace