Chalet Lozes, Courchevel 1850, France
The Chalet Lozes provides a rare opportunity to experience the delights of glitzy 1850 without breaking the bank!
This simple and compact apartment style chalet is ideally located for the slopes, enabling you to ski back to within 100m of the door on the Lozes piste at the end of the day.
In the morning, you can ski down the same piste which leads down to the hub of the main lifts of La Croisette, about a 3 minute ski away. The lounge is comfortably furnished and guests can enjoy the views from the balcony which runs the length of the semi detached building. In the evenings, the full-on après ski of the centre is reached by around a ten minute stroll.
Features- Chalet Lozes, Courchevel 1850, France
- Ski virtually to your door, just 50m to the piste in Courchevel 1850
- Pretty, open plan lounge, ideal for small groups and families
Accommodation- Chalet Lozes, Courchevel 1850, France
Room 2 - Small double
Room 3 - Double with bath, washbasin and balcony
Room 1- Bunk beds
Shower room with washbasin & separate wc
Room 4 - Twin
Separate wc on the corridor
Living/dining room with balcony & wc
Meals- Chalet Lozes, Courchevel 1850, France
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Free Afternoon tea & coffee and freshly baked cake
- 4 course evening meal, with vegetarian options,inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
† Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner are 6 days a week due to Chalet staff's day off