Chalet Triolet, Courchevel 1850, France
Chalet Triolet offers comfortable accommodation within the same building of Chalet Sonrier in a quiet residential area of Courchevel 1850. Access to the skiing could not be easier as it is just a short stroll to the piste and then you can ski down to La Croisette or to the Loze drag lift. The après-ski and nightlife of 1850 is also within a relatively easy walk. The chalet is simply furnished and is ideal for families or a small group of friends. The Triolet has been recently renovated and each bedroom now has its own shower room. The lounge and dining areas each have a large balcony with some of the best views in Courchevel. We are sure that the combination of the warm atmosphere of these chalets and catered service is sure to make your stay both comfortable and enjoyable.
Features - Chalet Triolet, Courchevel 1850
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the piste.
- Fantastic views over the resort towards the Grand Bec Mountain.
- 8 minutes' walk (800m) to the centre of Courchevel.
- Quiet residential location.
- Ideal for small groups.
- Homely and welcoming chalets with log fire in the lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Triolet, Courchevel 1850
Entrance to chalet and ski storage
Room 1: Double with extra bed, private (not en suite) shower/balcony
Room 2: Double with en suite shower
Shared separate WC
Lower Ground Floor
Room 3: Twin with ensuite shower
Room 4: Double with en suite shower
Shared separate WC
Lounge & dining area with log fire and balcony
Meals - Chalet Triolet, Courchevel 1850
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.