Chalet Verdons - Courchevel 1850, France
The Chalet Verdons provides a rare opportunity to experience the delights of glitzy 1850 without breaking the bank!
These simple and compact apartment-style chalets are ideally located for the slopes, enabling you to ski back to within 100m of the door on the Lozes piste at the end of the day. In the morning, you can ski down the same piste which leads down to the hub of the main lifts of La Croisette, about a 3 minute ski away.
The chalets are all in the same building but are individually catered. All three lounges are comfortably furnished and have a balcony with superb views. In the evenings, the full-on après-ski of the centre is reached by around a 10 minute stroll. Altogether these chalets make a popular and convenient choice especially for a small group of friends or families.
Features - Chalet Verdons, Courchevel 1850
- Handy location
- Ski to/from 100m from the door
- Comfortable Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
Accommodation - Chalet Verdons, Courchevel 1850
Room 1: Twin
Shower room with washbasin and separate wc
Room 2: Double with bath & washbasin
Room 3: Small double
Room 4: Bunk beds
Living/dining room with balcony & wc
Meals - Chalet Verdons, Courchevel 1850
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.