Hotel Le Carlina, Courchevel 1850
The Hotel Carlina is one of the finest hotels in the Alps, offering superb facilities and luxurious accommodation with exceptional panoramic views. Beneath the traditional chalet exterior lies a modern luxurious hotel and spa, with grand reception areas and sumptuously appointed rooms.
Features - Hotel Le Carlina, Courchevel 1850
- Location: Fantastic ski-in/ski-out location right on the Bellecôte piste, just 1-2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the centre of the resort and la Croisette.
- Facilities Lounge bar
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, sauna and fitness room (Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Piste-side sun terrace
- Games room
- Garage (€147 per week)
- Heated indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Hair salon
- Games room
- Room service
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry service
- Credit cards accepted
- Cash dispenser
- Dogs accepted
Accommodation - Hotel Le Carlina, Courchevel 1850
- 63 Bedrooms
- The beautifully decorated twin rooms have bath with shower attachment, safe, satellite TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
- North-facing rooms are on the ground floor, can take a third bed and can also be occupied as singles at a supplement.
- South or west-facing rooms with a balcony are also available at a supplement (please note these cannot be adjacent to north-facing rooms).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
Meals - Hotel Le Carlina, Courchevel 1850
- Meals Buffet breakfast and 5 course evening meals with choice of courses.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- Guests may dine around at Hotels Bellecôte, Palace des Neiges and Ducs de Savoie where half board is credited towards the cost of dinner (except Christmas and New Year).