Hotel Les Grandes Alpes, Courchevel
We are delighted to offer the superb Hotel Les Grandes Alpes in our programme, with its excellent piste-side location and friendly and relaxed ambience. The hotel restaurant is recommended by the Gault et Millau and Michelin Guides and offers fabulous cuisine. The hotel has a beautiful lounge and bar area and excellent leisure facilities, making this hotel an ideal choice for a relaxing winter break.
Features - Hotel Les Grandes Alpes, Courchevel
- Doorstop skiing, 1 minute walk to ski school meeting point, 2 minutes walk to centre of 1850
- Luxury hotel in Courchevel set right on the piste in 1850
- Gourmet in-house restaurant or dine around option
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Bar and lounge with daily live music, sun terrace, internet terminal
Accommodation - Hotel Les Grandes Alpes, Courchevel
For 2 people on half board sharing a north facing twin or double room with private bath and WC. South facing superior rooms, standard rooms for sole occupancy and quad family rooms are available at a supplement. Quad rooms have bunk beds in the hallway and a separate room with a double bed. All rooms have a flat screen TV with some British channels, safe, bathrobes, hairdryer, telephone and some with balcony.
Meals - Hotel Les Grandes Alpes, Courchevel
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meals with choice of main course in the hotel's new restaurant 'Le Denali' · eating out options instead of the evening meal option are available - 50€ (adult) & 25€ (child) meal vouchers can be used in 4 restaurants in Courchevel: La Mangeoire - piano bar, Le Mountain - local specialities, La Via Ferrata - Italian, Le Kin - Oriental
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included