Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850, France
Situated in the heart of the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850 the Hotel New Solarium offers exceptional views over the resort and direct access to the slopes. Completely refurbished the hotel has a relaxing bar set around a central fireplace where you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink, or in the later afternoon there is a south facing sun terrace with deckchairs and tables. The bedrooms are spacious, all with a small sitting area, decorated in a refined, luxurious style and the delightful restaurant offers delicious cuisine as well as spectacular views.
Features - Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850
- Superb location in Courchevel opposite the Jardin Alpin gondola and close to the piste
- Stylish hotel with modern bedrooms offering a haven of relaxation after a day on the slopes
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, massage and beauty treatments (for an extra charge)
- Large sun terrace for enjoying an apres ski drink with friends
- Cosy, split level lounge and bar set around a roaring fire
Accommodation - Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private bath or shower and WC. Superior double rooms are available at a supplement and family rooms with a double bed and 2 single beds are available on request (child prices apply). All bedrooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, telephone and internet access.
Meals - Hotel New Solarium, Courchevel 1850
- buffet breakfast with a selection of hot and cold options
- 3 course evening meals including a scrumptious selection of entrées, freshly prepared main dishes which normally includes a meat, fish and vegetarian option and exquisite dessert buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included