Chalet Du Praz, Courchevel Le Praz, France
The Chalet Du Praz was built by the former owners of the renowned 'Bistro du Praz' and Charlie and Michelle are hugely proud of their stunning former home. The beautiful chalet is set over four floors with the two social areas on the lower ground floor and the top floor.
Features - Chalet Du Praz, Courchevel Le Praz
- Stunning stone-built chalet located off the main cobbled road in a quiet side street of Le Praz
- 2 minutes’ walk to village centre
- 4 minutes’ walk to ski lift
- All rooms are en-suite
- Pre-bookable Private Nanny Service
Accommodation - Chalet Du Praz, Courchevel Le Praz
Sleeps 14 (room numbers in brackets):
Lower ground floor: Large open plan sitting room with fireplace, TV and DVD player.
Ground floor: Three twin bedrooms with en suite bath and WC (1,2&3). Heated boot rack/ski room.
First floor: Three twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (4,5&6). Double bedroom with en suite shower and WC (7).
Top floor: Magnificent dining room and kitchen.
Meals - Chalet Du Praz, Courchevel Le Praz
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- selection of wines with dinner
- cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
- early suppers for children available