Chalet Sonrier, Courchevel 1850, France
Chalet Sonrier offers comfortable accommodation within the same building of Chalet Triolet in a quiet residential area of Courchevel 1850. Access to the skiing is just a short stroll to the piste and then you can ski down to La Croisette or to the Loze drag lift. The après-ski and nightlife of 1850 is also within a relatively easy walk. It is simply furnished and is ideal for families or a small group of friends. Sonrier has been recently renovated. The lounge and dining areas each have a large balcony with some of the best views in Courchevel. We are sure that the combination of the warm atmosphere of these chalets and catered service is sure to make your stay both comfortable and enjoyable.
Features - Chalet Sonrier, Courchevel 1850
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the piste.
- Fantastic views over the resort towards the Grand Bec Mountain.
- 8 minutes' walk (800m) to the centre of Courchevel.
- Quiet residential location.
- Ideal for small groups.
- Homely and welcoming chalets with log fire in the lounge
- Fantastic views over the resort towards the Grand Bec Mountain
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the piste
- 8 minutes’ walk (800m) to the centre of Courchevel
- Quiet residential location
- Ideal for small groups
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Sonrier, Courchevel 1850
Entrance to chalet & ski storage
Room 1: Twin with ensuite shower room & balcony.
Room 2: Continental twin with en suite shower.
Shared separate wc.
Lower Ground Floor
Room 3: Twin with en suite bath.
Room 4: Continental twin with en suite shower.
Shared separate wc.
Lounge & dining area with log fire and balcony.
Meals - Chalet Sonrier, Courchevel 1850
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.