Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel Village
This is a lovely family-run hotel known for its warm welcome and very good food. Located in Courchevel Village, it is possible to ski to the door of the hotel and the nearest lift is only 80m away. The hotel’s cosy lounge with open fireplace offers an ideal place to relax, as does the spa area with sauna, hammam and whirlpool. Courchevel Village has its own bars and shops, but a free local bus runs every 25 minutes until 1am to Courchevel 1850.
Features - Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel Village
- Location: 100m from the foot of the Pistes des Tovets in Courchevel 1550 and 300m from the Grangettes gondola
- Cosy lounge and bar
- Sauna, hammam and whirlpool
- Pilates courses once per week
- Massage (pay locally)
- Sun terrace
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Free wine tasting each week
- Hotel shuttle bus to 1850 (pay locally)
- Garage (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel 1550
- 32 bedrooms
- Decorated in a pretty, traditional style with fabulous west-facing views from the balconies.
- Twin or double bedrooms have a balcony, bath, TV with satellite channels, Wi-Fi, hairdryer and safe.
- The room can take an extra bed for children or adults.
- Family rooms for 4, which are larger but with the same facilities, are available on request.
- Single rooms are also available on request at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel Village
- Buffet breakfast or continental served in bed
- Delicious 4 course evening meal with choice of courses served in the Restaurant Lea.
- Savoyard evening once a week.
- Christmas and New Years Gala dinners included.