Hotel Cresta et Duc, Courmayeur
Completely renovated in 2007 and as a result, awarded its 4th star, this hotel is in an excellent location just 20m from the historical centre and only 200m from the main cable car. The cosy and elegant mountain design inspires relaxation and a convivial atmosphere. The candlelit restaurant offers regional Italian specialities and fine wines. Afterwards, you can relax in the informal surroundings of the Library Bar. The modern wellness area is the place to go for a relaxing massage after a hard day's skiing. The modern bedrooms have dark wooden furnishings and are decorated in colourful fabrics- some rooms have panoramic views of Mount Blanc
Features - Hotel Cresta et Duc, Courmayeur
- Central location
- 2 minute walk to ski lifts
- European restaurant, Bar with occasional music
- Cellar Taverna
- Internet facilities (payable locally)
- Ski room
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath
- Live music once a week
Accommodation - Hotel Cresta et Duc, Courmayeur
Standard rooms have twin beds, private facilities, hairdryer, minibar, telephone and satellite TV. All rooms can take a third and fourth bed.
Meals - Hotel Cresta et Duc, Courmayeur
- Breakfast is continental buffet style
- Dinner is three courses with a choice of menu.
- Weekly 'Valdostano' night serving local specialities and weekly candlelight dinner.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners are included