Hotel Alpina & Savoy (Ski Inclusive), Crans Montana
We are pleased to introduce this charming hotel, one of the oldest in the resort, for Winter 13/14. The Alpina & Savoy enjoys a quiet, yet central location in Crans, and has been family-run for over 100 years. In an elevated position enjoying spectacular panoramic views over the Valais Alps and good facilities, guests here will be sure of a warm welcome and comfortable stay. The Crans –Cry d’Er gondola for access to the slopes is only 300m away and the free resort bus stops just at the end of the hotel drive, for quick access to Montana. The resort centre is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
Please Note: These special offers apply to all dates (except Christmas and New Year peak weeks)
Features- Hotel Alpina & Savoy (Ski Inclusive), Crans Montana
Ski Inclusive Package Include:
- ’Alpina SPA’ area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium; fitness room (all FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments on request (pay locally)
- Large breakfast and dining room with spectacular panoramic views
- Piano bar
- Large sun terrace
- Cosy a la carte ‘Stubli’ restaurant
- Games room with billiards
- Pianist during high season
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- 6 day lift pass - value approx. £220
- 6 day ski/board & boot hire - value approx. £100
- Sfr 30 bar credit per couple per stay - value approx. £21.50 per couple (n/a to children).
- FREE use of ski lockers at the lift - value £30 per couple
- FREE equipment delivery - value £20
- Child prices from £499!
- Kids up to 6 yrs fly, stay and ski FREE!.
- That’s a whopping saving of over £700 per couple!
- Welcome drink
Accommodation- Hotel Alpina & Savoy (Ski Inclusive), Crans Montana
45 Bedrooms. All the traditional twin rooms are spacious and elegant with bath or shower, safe, minibar, cable flat screen TV with English channels, telephone and free Wi-Fi access.
‘Superior’ rooms, with sitting corner, are south-facing with balcony and enjoy wonderful panoramic views of the Alps.
Meals- Hotel Alpina & Savoy (Ski Inclusive), Crans Montana
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of main course, plus salad buffet.
- Occasional buffet and traditional Swiss speciality evenings.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.