Hotel Alpina & Savoy - Crans Montana, Switzerland
New to our programme for Winter 13/14, the traditional Alpina & Savoy is one of the oldest hotels in the resort and has been family-run for over 100 years. It enjoys a quiet, elevated position between Crans and Montana, only 300m from the ski lifts, and offers good facilities, including large indoor pool, as well as spectacular panoramic views.
Features- Hotel Alpina & Savoy, Crans Montana
- The ‘Crans Cry d’Er’ gondola is accessed through the hotel garden less than 3 minutes’ walk away (300m).
- The centre of Crans is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The free resort bus stops just at the end of the hotel drive for quick access to Montana.
- ’Alpina SPA’ area with large indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium; fitness room (all free)
- Massage and beauty treatments on request (pay locally)
- Large breakfast and dining room with spectacular panoramic views
- Piano bar
- Large south-facing sun terrace
- Cosy a la carte ‘Stubli’ restaurant
- Games room with billiards
- Pianist during high season
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Indoor pool -Supervised Times:Unsupervised
- Ski room
- Fitness room
- Games room
- 24 hours
Accommodation- Hotel Alpina & Savoy, Crans Montana
- All the spacious twin rooms are traditionally-furnished and have bath or shower, flat screen TV with some English channels, telephone, safe and minibar
- ‘Standard’ rooms can be on either side of the hotel
- Larger ‘Superior’ rooms with sitting corner are guaranteed south-facing with balcony and enjoy wonderful panoramic views of the Alps
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals- Hotel Alpina & Savoy, Crans Montana
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main course, plus salad buffet
- Occasional buffet and Swiss speciality evenings
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included