Hotel Alpina & Savoy - Crans Montana, Switzerland
New to our programme for this Winter , the traditional Alpina & Savoy is one of the oldest hotels in the resort and has been family-run for over 100 years. It enjoys a quiet, elevated position between Crans and Montana, only 300m from the ski lifts, and offers good facilities, including large indoor pool, as well as spectacular panoramic views.
The ‘Crans Cry d’Er’ gondola is accessed through the hotel garden less than 3 minutes’ walk away (300m). The centre of Crans is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The free resort bus stops just at the end of the hotel drive for quick access to Montana.
Features- Hotel Alpina & Savoy, Crans Montana
- ’Alpina SPA’ area with large indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium; fitness room (all free)
- Massage and beauty treatments on request (pay locally)
- Large breakfast and dining room with spectacular panoramic views
- Piano bar
- Large south-facing sun terrace
- Cosy a la carte ‘Stubli’ restaurant
- Games room with billiards
- Pianist during high season
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Accommodation- Hotel Alpina & Savoy, Crans Montana
All the spacious twin rooms are traditionally-furnished and have bath or shower, flat screen TV with some English channels, telephone, safe and minibar.
‘Standard’ rooms can be on either side of the hotel.
Larger ‘Superior’ rooms with sitting corner are guaranteed south-facing with balcony and enjoy wonderful panoramic views of the Alps.
Meals- Hotel Alpina & Savoy, Crans Montana
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main course, plus salad buffet
- Occasional buffet and Swiss speciality evenings
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included