Hotel Art De Vivre - Crans Montana, Switzerland
New for Winter 13/14, the Art de Vivre is a modern style hotel with excellent facilities. In a peaceful position, a few minutes' walk from the centre of Crans and 700m to the lifts using the hotel's ski shuttle. The hotel has recently been completely refurbished throughout.
Features - Hotel Art De Vivre, Crans Montana
- Situated in a quiet spot in Crans
- Approx. 7 minutes’ walk (700m) to the Cry d’Er gondola for access to the skiing
- The centre of Crans and resort bus stop for Montana is 3 minutes’ walk away (300m)
- The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the lifts from approx. 8.30-11am.
- 450m² wellness area including swimming pool, steambath, sauna, outdoor hot tub (all free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Fitness room
- 'Tout un Art' à la carte panoramic restaurant
- Bar/lounge area with open fireplace
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Indoor pool -Supervised Times:Unsupervised
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Ski room
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Art De Vivre, Crans Montana
- All the renovated rooms have balcony are modern in style with bath or shower, cable TV with English channels, telephone, radio, hairdryer and minibar
- Smaller 'Standard' rooms are east or west facing, whilst larger 'Superior' are south facing with panoramic mountain views
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Hotel Art De Vivre, Crans Montana
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice from the à la carte menu.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.