Cheap ski holidays in hundreds of ski resorts worldwide.
Nick the telephone contact was extremely helpful despite us changing the dates and numbers of people going on the holiday.
Great service, Nathan who we dealt with was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and did us a great deal in record time.
Excellent, informative, helpfull and friendly! What more could you ask for!
User friendly. Jake the ski advisor made the booking experience pleasurable. Also amendments were handled effortlessly. Would use again.
when I phoned up to buy my hoilday I had the all the info online and I just wanted to book it, however I was put on hold for a few minutes so the salesperson could tell me the price, when I could see this on the internet. I was put on hold a few times for things like this, without a proper explanation. Maybe the internet connection was slow? but it seemed liked the sales person didn't know what they were doing. When I got the confirmation email, the airport was wrong so I had to phone up again. I phoned up customer service to rectify this (although I should've phoned sales, I didn't realise) and didn't get a call back until half an hour later. It is typical that the sales people answer the phone straight away, but once they have your money you're made to wait in a long queue for customer service. I did like the call back facility though.Our response:Madam - We're all very excited about the upcoming ski season and we're delighted to have a number of new members of staff coming from the slopes to our offices. I am therefore sorry that the booking was not as smooth as it is usually on this occasion, though be assured that we continue to have your best interests at heart.Kind regards
very pleased with service by internet and phone
Great service. Didn't take long to book. Jake Keyte, in particular, was very helpful in securing us a room at short notice.
The only negative thing is that you often have to be on the phone a while before you get hold of the right person.
Easy to use website. Shows deals from different package providers. Makes searching much quicker
Good but even though I gave my address at time of booking it didn't make it onto the invoice and I got a phone call from a very pleasant woman with very bad English and had to spell it out letter by letter. Also I asked for ski hire and ski passes and that didn't make it onto the invoice either...
We've booked our ski holiday through Iglu for the past few years. They are always friendly, helpful and efficient.
I kept changing my mind and Elliot was patient in dealing with my requirements
alex was really helpful
Excellent service, Thanks to Lucy
I had a particular problem in regard to twin / double beds which they were able to sort out although it took a couple of days. In the meantime the special offer that i was requesting suddenly was no longer valid. They were able to give my a small discount on the increased price. For this i was most grateful.
Thank you. Lucy Judson she did an amazing job.
Very polite, knowledgeable and professional.
Will certainly use Iglu again in the future.
gave us a chance to go skiing in half term break with good prices when we thought we would not be able to afford it. Thanks
Adrian Scott was very efficient and understood what I needed.He did what he said he would do and dealt with the booking smoothly
Very polite. Efficient, great offer. So far so good!
returned my call in the time frame they gave me, helpful and efficient, corrected the error on the booking form, would have been even better if they'd emailed to tell me they'd made the correction, will use Igluski again
At this stage, can only comment on initial booking, but ...
Damien - very efficient and helpful. Always called me back promptly and very patient, as we were unsure how many I was booking for, and kept changing the requirements. Never used IgluSki before. Hope the rest of the process and the trip itself go as smoothly.
Really pleased with all the agent did
The team are exceptionally helpful and patient
Rep went to great lengths to ensure we had an appropriate holiday within our very specific requirements. Thank you.
One ringing up to book my holiday I encountered the following problems:
1) The initial hotel I had chosen (after being recommended to me) turned out to be in a different resort. The adviser had to ring me back later to tell me this and change my booking.
2) Despite giving him my address at the time I got a voicemail later that evening saying that he didn't have my address details and could I call back.
3) At no time during the call was I asked if I wanted to book ski carriage, on realizing that I would need to do this a few days later, I was told that only 2 carriage spaces were left on that flight. So now I have to pay out for booking equipment at the resort and have to settle for using substandard rental boards rather than my own.
4) Not being told at time of booking that the final and full payment was required that day, had an email the next day telling me that I was overdue and needed to pay immediately.
4) You online payment system repeatedly gave me errors before finally telling me that my card was registered against another booking. I had to call in to pay.
So in all, you've done a terrible job, I won't be booking with you again and will urge all other people I know to avoid you. Congrats.Our response:Sir - Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's hugely concerning that you've been left disappointed on this occasion and I would like to offer the following in response to your specific points.
1. The initial hotel discussed does not feature on our website, but was marketed by the operator as being in your preferred resort. Our sales representative did a little more research before booking and realised that the property was a distance from the centre of the resort. Given the fact that this was unlikely to meet your approval, we took the appropriate steps by giving you further advice so that you may make an informed decision about where to holiday.
2. It was appropriate that we took the opportunity to clarify your address after the postcode that was provided was not recognised automatically on our booking system.
3. I do apologise for not obtaining your carriage requirements at the point of sale. We would prefer our staff to ask at the time of booking, rather than our customers having to visit this again a few days later. That said, I do recognise that booking a holiday is a collaborative effort and we would have advised appropriately had we have been aware of your requirements.
4. I am sorry for any misunderstanding in respect to the payment dates. I believe that we had agreed a payment date back from the date we would usually require the balance. At the same time, you should have been advised that the payment reminders would be sent out in accordance with our standard payment terms - I am sorry that this was not the case.
5. I note that we did have temporary issues with our payment system this morning that have since been resolved. I appreciate that our staff advised your accordingly prior to this feedback being left.
I am sorry that you have been left so disappointed on this occasion, especially after you expressed your gratitude to my colleague in helping you find your ideal holiday. We have only sought to act in your best interest throughout.
Please be assured that we are on hand to assist with any aspect of your forthcoming holiday.Kind regards
You do not currently have any holidays in your shortlist.
You currently have in your shortlist.
AAA Large Online Travel Agent of the Year 2013