19 Mar 2016 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 100m from slopes
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Piano Bar
- Mini Bar
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Central Sport - Davos, Switzerland
The Central Sport has a reputation for excellence in cuisine and service and is in a central yet quiet location just a few minutes’ walk from the main street and 1 minute’s walk from the ski bus stop.
Features - Hotel Central Sport , Davos
- Conveniently located in the centre of Davos Platz
- Ski bus stop is approx. 1 minute's walk away (100m) to get to the Jakobshorn or Parsenn lifts
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 3 nights upwards.
- Swimming pool with whirlpool and hydro-current massage, steambath, Finnish and bio sauna, small fitness room (free), massage (pay locally)
- Attractive dining room
- a la carte restaurant
- Piano bar
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Indoor pool -Supervised Times:Unsupervised
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Central Sport , Davos
- All the spacious modern bedrooms come with balcony and have bath, cable TV, radio, minibar, hairdryer, safe and telephone.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Central Sport , Davos
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice
- Weekly themed buffet
- Weekly gala dinner (set menu)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 85
N, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Walking Trails
- High altitude skiing
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
Geneva (4h 50min)
Zurich (2h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Very good piste conditions, best at top
Hotel Central Sport Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.