Hotel Fluela , Davos
The Fluela is a traditional hotel situated directly opposite the main train station. The hotel is run with warmth and enthusiasm by its hospitality team. Ideally situated for the lifts, the local ski bus stops opposite the hotel and transports you with ease to the Parsenn funicular.
Features - Hotel Fluela , Davos
- Bar with pianist
- Dining room
- À la carte restaurant
- Free use of wellness area and fitness room
- Sun terrace
Spa with swimming pool, sauna, bio sauna, steam rooms & outdoor whirlpool.
Accommodation - Hotel Fluela, Davos
Rooms: 69 rooms with TV, radio, telephone, modem and Wi-Fi, minibar, hairdryer and safe. All rooms can take an extra child bed. Prices are based on a north or south facing standard twin room with bath, wc and balcony or terrace.
- Superior north or south facing twin with bath, wc, balcony or terrace
- South facing Junior Suite with twin beds, bath or shower, wc and balcony or terrace
- Superior north or south facing single with queen size bed, bath or shower, wc and balcony or terrace
- North or south facing single with bath or shower, wc and balcony or terrace.
Meals - Hotel Fluela , Davos
Half Board. Buffet breakfast & five course evening meal with choice of menu.
Christmas & New Year meals included.