Hotel Grischa, Davos
New to our programme for Winter 2014/15 and beautifully-furnished throughout, the hotel Grischa enjoys an excellent location in the centre of Davos Platz with good access to the ski area and has a luxurious ‘boutique’ feel throughout. The modern Alpine interior, friendly atmosphere, good cuisine and good-value Inghams Plus offers make it a recommended choice for an enjoyable stay.
Features - Hotel Grischa, Davos
- Location: In a prime location in the centre of Davos-Platz just 2 minute’s walk away (200m) from the Jakobshorn lift for access to the ski area. The Free resort ski bus stops 1 minutes’ walk away (100m).
- Free shuttle provided to 'Eau la Eau' for guests wishing to use resort pool and spa
- Several restaurants including international and local cuisine
- Cosy ‘Stübli’ à la carte restaurant
- Attractive modern bar
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace
- Cigar lounge
- Sun terrace
- Beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (Free)
- 24 hours
- On site
Accommodation - Hotel Grischa, Davos
- The attractively furnished rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ doubles and singles have village view whilst south-facing ‘Superior’ rooms enjoy lovely mountain views.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals -Hotel Grischa, Davos
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with choice of all courses
- Christmas & New Year gala dinners included