Hotel Meierhof, Davos
This charming hotel offers an excellent standard of accommodation, facilities and dining and enjoys a convenient location, approximately 5 minutes' walk from the Parsenn funicular.The free ski bus, stops just outside the hotel for access to all other ski areas.
Features - Hotel Meierhof, Davos
- Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steambath, small gym (free)
- Attractive dining and breakfast rooms
- A la carte restaurant
- Wine cellar with over 200 local and foreign wines
- Cosy bar and lounge
- Wi-Fi and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Meierhof, Davos75
Recently renovated rooms have bath, WC, radio, minibar, safe, TV, telephone and hairdryer. 'Comfort' and 'Superior' twins are larger and can take up to 2 extra beds, if required. 'Superior' twin rooms, which are south-facing and also have balcony are located in the adjoining residence building.
Meals - Hotel Meierhof, Davos
- Excellent Swiss buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice
- Occasional buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie requested)