3 Jan 2015 (7 nights)
Heathrow to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
- Beauty Salon
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Seehof - Davos, Switzerland
The Seehof is an elegant hotel in a great location on the main Davos promenade and just next door to the ski lifts. One of the oldest hotels in resort, it offers high standards of service and cuisine. Many of the public areas have been recently refurbished.
Features - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Conveniently located on Davos promenade, next door to the funicular for the Parsenn and Gotschna ski areas
- The efficient ski bus service, free with your guest card, stops just outside the hotel to take you to all other ski areas
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 3 nights upwards
- New ‘wellness’ area with 2 saunas, steambath, whirlpool and fitness room (free)
- Large attractive dining room with winter garden
- Modern lounge and bar
- Traditional restaurant with sun terrace
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (in one wing only)
- Member of Sheraton hotel group
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- All the twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ rooms are in the Reduit wing (no lift)
- ‘Classic’ and larger superior rooms are at the back of the hotel and tend to have restricted views.
- ‘Executive’ rooms are at the front with a view towards the mountains.
- A 2-room suite with mountain view is also available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 85
N, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Walking Trails
- High altitude skiing
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
Geneva (4h 50min)
Zurich (2h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.