Hotel Seehof, Davos
The Seehof is conveniently located on Davos promenade, next door to the Parsenn & Gotschna funicular. The efficient ski bus service, free with youstops just outside the hotel to take you to all other ski areas
Features - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Large attractive dining room with conservatory
- Modern bar
- Traditional ‘stubli’
- Good ‘wellness’ area with 2 saunas, steambath, 2 jacuzzis and fitness room (free)
- Beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Lift (in one wing only).
- Member of Arabella Sheraton hotel group
Accommodation - Hotel Seehof, Davos
99 bedrooms: All have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, wireless LAN, radio, minibar, safe and hairdryer. Classic and
Superior rooms tend to be at the back of the hotel (restricted view), whilst Executive rooms are at the front, with a view towards the mountains. A 2-room suite with mountain view is also available on request.
Meals - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course dinner