Hotel Seehof - Davos, Switzerland
The Seehof is an elegant hotel in a great location on the main Davos promenade and just next door to the ski lifts. One of the oldest hotels in resort, it offers high standards of service and cuisine. Many of the public areas have been recently refurbished.The efficient ski bus service, free with your guest card, stops just outside the hotel to take you to all other ski areas.
Features - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- New ‘wellness’ area with 2 saunas, steambath, whirlpool and fitness room (free)
- Large attractive dining room with winter garden
- Modern lounge and bar
- Traditional restaurant with sun terrace
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (in one wing only)
Accommodation - Hotel Seehof, Davos
All the twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
‘Economy’ rooms are in the Reduit wing (no lift).
‘Classic’ and larger superior rooms are at the back of the hotel and tend to have restricted views.
‘Executive’ rooms are at the front with a view towards the mountains.
A 2-room suite with mountain view is also available on request.
Meals - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included