Hotel Seehof - Davos, Switzerland
The Seehof is an elegant hotel in a great location on the main Davos promenade and just next door to the ski lifts. One of the oldest hotels in resort, it offers high standards of service and cuisine. Many of the public areas have been recently refurbished.
Features - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Conveniently located on Davos promenade, next door to the funicular for the Parsenn and Gotschna ski areas
- The efficient ski bus service, free with your guest card, stops just outside the hotel to take you to all other ski areas
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 3 nights upwards
- New ‘wellness’ area with 2 saunas, steambath, whirlpool and fitness room (free)
- Large attractive dining room with winter garden
- Modern lounge and bar
- Traditional restaurant with sun terrace
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (in one wing only)
- Member of Sheraton hotel group
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- All the twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ rooms are in the Reduit wing (no lift)
- ‘Classic’ and larger superior rooms are at the back of the hotel and tend to have restricted views.
- ‘Executive’ rooms are at the front with a view towards the mountains.
- A 2-room suite with mountain view is also available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Seehof, Davos
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included