Chalet Hartkaiser, Ellmau, Austria
Ellmau is based in the heart of the Ski Welt making this resort one of the most sought after areas in Austria. The Chalet Hartkaiser is proving to be a long-standing favourite amongst guests as it is ideally situated for both the resort centre and the ski lifts. Evening meals are 6 days a week, allowing you the freedom to try one of the many excellent local restaurants on one evening. The breakfast/dining room has the best views of the Wilder Kaiser mountains!
Features - Chalet Hartkaiser, Ellmau
- Ski lifts and ski school 7 minutes' walk
- Village centre 5 minutes' walk
- Dining room
Accommodation - Chalet Hartkaiser, Ellmau
Sleeps 15-17 (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Entrance, kitchen and dining room.
First floor: Three twin rooms with en suite shower and WC (1, 2, 3). One triple room with twin beds and a single bed, en suite shower and WC (4).
Second floor: One single room with en suite shower and WC (5). Two twin rooms with en suite shower and WC (6, 8). One triple room with twin beds and a sofa bed, en suite shower and WC (7).
Please Note: Cots can fit in rooms 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8. Chalet has no lift.
Meals - Chalet Hartkaiser, Ellmau
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week)
- 4 course farewell dinner on final evening
- early children's suppers available