Clubhotel Alpenhof, Ellmau
The Hotel Alpenhof has a superb location - a short walk from the Astberg ski lifts, the ski school and the resort's amenities, including the adjacent supermarket. The Hartkaiser lifts can be reached by ski bus - or by skiing across from the Astberg. The Alpenhof has a light, modern lounge area and dining room. Evening meals are for 6 days a week, allowing you the freedom to try one of the many excellent local restaurants on one evening. All bedrooms and bathrooms have been fully refurbished with modern bathrooms and newly decorated bedrooms. For our younger guests we have a playroom which is the base for the Whizz Kids Club. The hotel also has its own pub, O'Malley's Bar.
Features - Clubhotel Alpenhof, Ellmau
- 2 minutes' walk to the picturesque resort centre, beginners' slopes and Astberg ski lifts
- Ski bus stop outside hotel garden
- O'Malley's Bar with satellite TV
- Modern lounge/reception area
- Sun terrace
- Whizz Kids Club
Accommodation - Clubhotel Alpenhof, Ellmau
- Austrian twin rooms have private facilities, satellite TV and most with balcony. There are a variety of room types including single, double, twin and quad rooms at a supplement.
- Quad rooms sleep up to 4 in one room with Austian twin and double sofa bed or bunk beds.
- Family quad rooms sleep up to 4 in two twin rooms.
- Family rooms sleep up to 6 in either one quad room and one twin room or one double room and two twin rooms..
Meals - Clubhotel Alpenhof, Ellmau
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals (on 6 days)
- Weekly speciality dinner