Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
This popular hotel has been owned by our good friends the Hochfilzer family since 1832 and enjoys high standards of cuisine and service. The Hotel consists of two parts, the main hotel and the 3 star ‘Haus Garden’ which is across the road. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
- Location Situated in the centre of Ellmau, 150m from the ski school and nursery slopes with a ski bus stop 20m away.
- Lounge/bar with open fireplace
- Rustic residents’ restaurant
- à la carte stube
- leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and jacuzzi (Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Wi-Fi internet access in the rooms & lobby (Free)
- Lift in main building.
- Indoor pool - Opening Times:07.30-20.00
Accommodation - Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
Meals - Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
- Cold and warm buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner and farmers’ buffet
- Guests staying in the Haus Garden eat in the main hotel
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.