Park Place Lodge, Fernie
Experience friendly Rocky Mountain hospitality in this fully serviced hotel. The Park Place Lodge is centrally loacated and just a few minutes walk away from Fernie’s historic Second Avenue.The hotel has a popular indoor heated pool, hot tub and the ski bus picks you up right outside the hotel.
Family Friendly Hotel.
Features - Park Place Lodge, Fernie
- Centrally located in downtown Fernie
- Ski shuttle stops at the hotel
- Atrium indoor courtyard with indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna & fitness room.
- Max Restaurant for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Lively Pub Bar and Grill
- Beer/wine shop
- Ski lockers
- Heated indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking
- Disco or nightclub
- Fitness room
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Credit cards accepted
- Sterling Currency Exchange
Accommodation - Park Place Lodge, Fernie
- 64. Rooms are arranged around the atrium and indoor pool and sleep 1-4 in two double beds.
- All have telephone, TV, free movie channel, DVD, CD player, playstation, high speed internet, coffee maker, mini-fridge, microwave; hairdryer, bath, shower, wc.
- Superior rooms have two doubles (sleep 1-4) or a king (sleep 1-2) and balconies with mountain views.
- Smoking rooms on request only.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - Park Place Lodge, Fernie
- Room only
- Max restaurant on site open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (pay locally)