Hotel Alpenkrone, Filzmoos
Owned by the friendly Hampshire family, this charming hotel is full of ‘country house’ character and has a homely atmosphere. Set in an elevated position approx. 15 minutes’ walk from the village centre, it offers magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and towards the iconic Bischofsmütze Mountain from its sun terrace.
Features - Hotel Alpenkrone, Filzmoos
- Location 15 minutes’ walk from the centre with a free shuttle bus outside the hotel to the lifts.
- Comfortable lounge area
- 19th century drawing room with family antiques
- Dining room with panoramic views
- Cosy bar
- Snooker table
- Leisure area with indoor pool, steam room, sauna and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage and jacuzzi (pay locally)
- Lift in main wing.
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenkrone, Filzmoos
- Austrian twins with bath or shower and balcony sleep up to 3
- Singles with shower and balcony are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.1-3
Meals - Hotel Alpenkrone, Filzmoos
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet.
- Weekly buffet or speciality dinner. Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.