21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Salzburg
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 300m from town
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Free Use of Pool
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos
This pretty and traditional hotel prides itself on its fresh home grown organic produce and is run by the welcoming Ebner family, who run their own farm onsite and offer horse-drawn sleigh rides to guests. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos
- Located in an elevated position
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) from the village centre
- Ski bus stop at the end of the drive
- Traditional lounge and bar area
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Children's/youth playroom with table tennis
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos22 Bedrooms
- Standard Austrian twins are spacious and have bath or shower, seating area and balcony
- very spacious 2-room family suites sleeping up to 4 have bath, balcony and seating area.
- Singles have shower, balcony and seating area.
- All rooms have separate wc (except single), cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 14
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
Salzburg (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Today's fresh powder means fresh tracks!
Bio-Hotel Hammerhof Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.