Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos
This pretty and traditional hotel prides itself on its fresh home grown organic produce and is run by the welcoming Ebner family, who run their own farm onsite and offer horse-drawn sleigh rides to guests. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos
- Located in an elevated position
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) from the village centre
- Ski bus stop at the end of the drive
- Traditional lounge and bar area
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Children's/youth playroom with table tennis
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos22 Bedrooms
- Standard Austrian twins are spacious and have bath or shower, seating area and balcony
- very spacious 2-room family suites sleeping up to 4 have bath, balcony and seating area.
- Singles have shower, balcony and seating area.
- All rooms have separate wc (except single), cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - Bio-Hotel Hammerhof, Filzmoos
Buffet breakfast with organic choice
- Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free