22 Mar 2014 (7 nights)
Manchester to Salzburg
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Internet Access
- Mini Bar
Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
Centrally located just opposite the village square, the Hanneshof has been welcoming guests for years and has an excellent reputation for service and cuisine and great leisure facilities, including the resort's largest indoor pool.
Features - Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
- Set right in the heart of the village
- 300m from the lifts with a ski bus stop 50m away
- Lounge and bar
- Residents' restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Indoor pool, steam room, various saunas and gym (free), jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- In-house sports shop (discount for Inghams guests)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos48 Bedrooms
- Austrian twins with bath and balcony are located in the main hotel and sleep up to 3.
- Austrian twins with shower and balcony are in the annexe and sleep up to 3. (5 minutes’ walk away).
- Singles with shower are available on request.
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, minibar, safe, telephone and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Weekly themed evening and candlelight gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 14
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
Salzburg (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Spring conditions across the resort
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.