Hotel Pension Wieser, Filzmoos
The chalet-style, cosy pension Wieser has become a real favourite with guests, who can be sure of a warm welcome from Elisabeth Wieser who serves good home cooked food in the rustic stube.
Features - Hotel Pension Wieser, Filzmoos
- Ideally located opposite the 'Grossberg' chairlift
- Approx. 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the village centre
- Small lounge area with log fire and bar service
- Rustic traditional stube/dining room
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- The hotel does not have a lift
Accommodation - Hotel Pension Wieser, Filzmoos
- All Austrian twins and singles have shower, balcony, cable TV and telephone.
- Some rooms sleep 4.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Pension Wieser, Filzmoos
- Buffet breakfast
- Good home cooked 3 course evening meal plus salad buffet
- Weekly Fondue evening
- Special Christmas and New Years Eve dinners included