Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
The Eberl is an ideal base for those keen skiers amongst you, with the ski lifts just 5 minutes' walk away. As you enter the hotel you will find the bar and lounge area retain the feel of a traditional Tirolean inn while the bedrooms have been modernised to give a light, airy feel. 3 star rooms are also available in the Eberl Annexe. The hotel also has an elegant dining room and a modern, spacious spa area in which to relax at the end of your day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
- Central village location
- Approx. 5 minutes' walk to ski lift
- Ski bus stop 2 minutes' walk
- Sauna, relaxation room, whirlpool, steam room and small fitness room
- Solarium and massage (local charge)
- Occasional dance evenings
- Lift to all floors (in main building)
Accommodation - Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
53 bedrooms. All bedrooms with private bath or shower, WC, cable TV, hairdryer (in main building), bathrobes and balcony.
Eberl Annexe: Rooms are also available in the hotel’s interconnecting annexe (3 star rating, simple accommodation). Prices are based on the 3 star annexe, a supplement applies for rooms in the 4 star main building.
Meals - Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad buffet