Flaine Apartments, Flaine
These good value apartments are located in Flaine Forêt in a number of different residences between 1 and 5 minutes' walk to the ski lifts. Flaine Forêt has a number of shops, restaurants and bars and is connected to Flaine Forum by two elevators. Apartments fall in to two categories, 'Economique' or 'Comfort' which have been partially renovated. Both types however include a special welcome pack including eggs, bacon and even a bottle of local wine!
Accommodation - Flaine Apartments, Flaine
All apartments have a kitchenette with microwave or oven, fridge, kettle, toaster and coffee maker, TV with DVD player, bathroom and wc and most with balcony.
Studio Apartment 'Economique' (A4) 25m² - sleeps 2-4
- Living/dining room with 2 sofa beds and bunk beds in the hallway.
- South-facing with a balcony or terrace.
2-room Apartment ‘Confort’ (B6) 40m² - sleeps 3-6
- Living/dining with either 4 sofa beds or two sofa beds and bunks in the hallway plus a twin or double bedroom and south-facing balcony or terrace.
- It has been partially renovated.
3-room Apartment ‘Confort’ (C8) 55m² - sleeps 4-8
Living/dining room with two sofa beds and bunks in the entrance hallway, two bedrooms with twin or bunk beds, south-facing balcony or terrace and most with an extra shower room and wc.
Included: Bed linen, towels and resort taxes.
Local Expenses: Refundable deposit €305 (studios), €380 (2-room apartments), €535 (3-room apartments) credit card accepted. Towels €4 per person.
Facilities - Flaine Apartments, Flaine
- Location: Within 2-5 minutes' walk (200-500m) of the nearest lift (Les Grands Vans) and ski school meeting place
- Good selection of shops and bars nearby
- Central reception
- Ski lockers
Meals - Flaine Apartments, Flaine
Starter pack included