Le Hameau de Flaine Chalet 2- (4/8 Persons), Flaine
Situated 2km from Flaine Forêt with fantastic panoramic views over the Flaine bowl, this stunning ensemble of Scandinavian style wood chalets, all south facing, offer spacious, quality accommodation, perfect for groups and families. All privately owned, each is decorated in its own individual style, but all offer the same superb facilities. The Hameau is a self-contained satellite with its own ski hire shop, small supermarket and bar/restaurant and is linked to the main resort and slopes by a free shuttle bus which runs until late in the evening..
Features - Le Hameau de Flaine Chalet 2- (4/8 Persons), Flaine
In the central building:
- Ski shop; ski school desk
- General store; bar with open fire
- L’Ancolie restaurant for half board and dinner only options (book and pay locally)
- Take away service available
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, hotplates, fridge/freezer and dishwasher; bathroom; wc; cable TV; DVD player and/or hifi; balcony
Accommodation - Le Hameau de Flaine Chalet 2- (4/8 Persons), Flaine
Chalet, sleeps 4-8 ( 84m²) living room; three twin or double bedrooms and twin or double beds on a mezzanine; second bathroom with wc.
Included: Bed linen, towels and cleaning kit.
Local Expenses: Refundable deposit ; resort tax per person per day; optional cleaning ; cot per week ( at a supplement).
Meals - Le Hameau de Flaine Chalet 2- (4/8 Persons), Flaine