Clubhotel Le Totem, Flaine
Hotel Le Totem enjoys a perfect position in Flaine Forum with skiing virtually to and from the doorstep. Under NEW management for 2009/10 the hotel will be run by Langley with their friendly service, good food and welcoming atmosphere. The hotel itself is modern with spacious communal areas and a lovely sun terrace. The bedrooms are minimalist in style, and families will appreciate the huge range of bedroom types on offer, with interconnecting rooms and family suites.
Features - Clubhotel Le Totem, Flaine
- Pepi Penguin Crèche
- Whizz Kids Club
- Pyjama Club
- Snuggle club
- Pre-bookable baby monitors and bottle warmers
- 2 internet terminals in reception (local charge)
- Bar and lounge with Sky TV
- Sun terrace serving 'Skier's lunch' (weather permitting) bookable locally
- Games room
- 2 lifts
Accommodation - Clubhotel Le Totem, Flaine
All bedrooms have a private bath or shower, WC and some have south facing balcony.
Type A bedrooms - sleep 2: North facing twin bedrooms with private bath and WC.
Type A1 bedrooms - sleep 3-4: Comprise two interconnecting Type A twins each with a private bath and WC.
Type B bedrooms - sleep 2, 2-3 or 2-4: South facing bedrooms with twin beds, bathroom and WC. Some bedrooms have a third bed suitable for a child whilst the bedrooms sleeping up to 4 have twin beds and bunk beds for two.
Type C bedrooms - sleep 2, 2-3 or 2-4: As type B bedrooms except each with a balcony.
Type D bedrooms - sleep 2-5: South facing interconnecting rooms, one with three single beds and one with twin beds. Each bedroom has a bathroom and separate WC. Both have lockable doors opening on to the corridor.
Type E bedrooms - sleep 2-4: Family suites consist of a small lounge and two separate bedrooms, each with twin beds and bathroom with bath. There is a separate WC and balcony.
Type F bedrooms - sleep 2-6: Twin bedroom and interconnecting bedroom with up to 4 single beds, each with private bath and WC
Underoccupancy supplements apply for Types D, E & F. There are no underoccupancy supplements for type B and C as rooms are allocated according to the number of occupants in the room. Due to the hotel layout, rooms of the same type may not be adjacent.
Meals - Clubhotel Le Totem, Flaine
- Continental style buffet breakfast including sliced meats, homemade bread and cereal. A hot option is also available and includes porridge and boiled eggs
- Buffet lunch
- 3 Course evening meals
- Early meals for children available from 6pm on request
- FREE wine or soft drinks with lunch and evening meals
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included: Traditional Swedish Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve; Turkey and all the trimmings for your traditional Christmas Day dinner; and a four course gala meal with wine and a sparkling midnight toast on New Year's Eve.