Montsoleil Apartments -Flaine, France
This outstanding apartment is located in the Montsoleil area of the resort, split between two buildings (the other being the Terrasses d'Helios Apartments), the Terrasses d'Eos has been beautifully designed and built in Savoyard style using wood and stone and are surrounded by peaceful pine forests. With great facilities (the Eos has a heated outdoor pool, a spa area with sauna, steam room and jacuzzi) and lovely views from the apartments’ large picture windows, this luxury apartment is highly recommended. The ski school meets at the residence.
Features - Montsoleil Apartments, Flaine
- Flaine Montsoleil is 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the centre of Flaine for shops and restaurants and access to the pistes is possible directly from the apartments' ski room. There is a free shuttle bus in the evenings.
- Heated outdoor pool at the Eos
- Spa area in both residences with jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & fitness room (FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Lounge with fireplace
- Ski lockers
- Underground parking (€75 per week)
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Fitness room
- Car parking - indoor
- Indoor pool
Accommodation - Montsoleil Apartments, Flaine
- 2-room Apartment (A4) 30-32m² – sleeps 2-4 Living room with double sofa bed and double or twin bedroom. Bathroom.
- 2-room Superior Apartment (C4) 33-37m² – sleeps 2-4 As A4 but larger.
- 3-room Apartment (C6) 46-48m² – sleeps 3-6 Living room with double sofa bed; double bedroom with en suite bathroom, twin bedroom and shower room with separate wc.
- 3-room Superior Apartment (D6) 49-56m² – sleeps 3-6 As C6 but larger.
Meals - Montsoleil Apartments, Flaine