Village Club Du Soleil - Flaine
The superb ski-inclusive hotel has everything that you need for a week's skiing included in the holiday price; a 6 day lift pass, skis or snowboard and boots, full board including wine, children's clubs, evening entertainment and much more. Located in the centre of Flaine Forum, access to the slopes is quick and easy, either by elevator to Flaine Foret and a minute's walk to the Grands Vans chairlift or 4 minutes' walk to the Grandes Platières cable-car.
Features- Village Club Du Soleil Flaine- Flaine
- Location: 4 minutes' walk to the nearest ski lift
- Centrally located in Flaine Forum
- Ski school meeting place adjacent to hotel
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and whirlpool (free), massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Bar with south-facing terrace
- Lounge with log fire
- Restaurant with a family dining area
- Ski lockers
- Safe at reception
- Launderette (pay at reception for tokens)
- Laundry service
Accommodation- Village Club Du Soleil - Flaine
- Bedrooms: 110
- All rooms have shower and satellite TV.
- There is a choice of north or south facing twin or double rooms (please specify your preference at time of booking), north-facing triple rooms or interconnecting twin rooms for 4 people with a south-facing balcony. The latter being perfect for a family.
Meals- Village Club Du Soleil - Flaine
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch (or picnic which must be ordered the night before)
- Buffet-style 4 course evening meals including salad, main course, cheese and dessert and red or rose wine
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included