Hotel Almhof, Galtur, Austria
Literally on the slopes, this ski-in ski-out hotel could not be better located. The Alpkogel gondola is directly outside the hotel, whisking skiers past the hotel's sun terrace into the ski area. The children's ski area and ski school meeting point is just a 50m walk from the hotel. The ski bus stop to Galtur and Ischgl stops at the base of the slopes, 100m away. The family-run hotel offers traditional Tyrolean character, fantastic facilities and a reputation for superb food. At the end of the day, you can almost ski into the après ski bar that offers panoramic views from its sun terrace. Arguably, the best located hotel for skiing families, couples and groups.
Features - Hotel Almhof, Galtur
- Lobby area
- Large lounge area with open fire
- 'Panorama Tenne' café & après-ski bar with live music & sun terrace overlooking the slopes
- Ski storage room
- Ski in ski out
- Free use of indoor pool & hot tub
- Free use of Wellness area offering, bio sauna, herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, steam room, Kneipp foot bath
- Panoramic relaxation room & relaxation room with waterbeds
- Two massage rooms
Wellness sauna area reserved for adults (13yrs+).
- Unsupervised playroom
- Children's menu
Accommodation - Hotel Almhof, Galtur
Rooms (2-3 people): Austrian twin rooms with single sofa bed, sitting area, satellite TV, telephone, safe, bath or shower and separate wc, hairdryer, bathrobes & balcony.
Single rooms available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Almhof, Galtur
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- Five course evening meal including starter, salad buffet, soup, choice of main course and dessert
- Christmas dinner & New Year’s Eve dinner with midnight snacks & live music included.