This cosy and traditional Tyrolean hotel provides a warm welcome and represents excellent value for money with access to both the Galtur and Ischgl Ski areas. Located at the entrance to Galtur village, 300m from the centre with a ski bus stop outside the door taking you either up the valley to the Galtur ski area or down the valley to Ischgl, Kappl or See.
Features - Alpenrose, Galtur
- Lounge area with small house bar
- Residents' and a la carte restaurants
- Small leisure area with steam room
- Tea bar and fruit (FREE)
- solarium and jacuzzi (FREE once weekly)
- Wi-Fi internet access (FREE)
Accommodation - Alpenrose, Galtur
47 Standard Austrian twins and singles have bath or shower; some are larger with either balcony or seating area. All rooms have cable TV,telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
Meals - Alpenrose, Galtur
- Buffet breakfast with two hot items and generous 3 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet. Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.