21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
Alpenresort Fluchthorn - Galtur, Austria
The centrally located four star Alpenresort Fluchthorn in Galtür provides the ingredients for a romantic holiday full of flair. It offers a large leisure area including a panoramic pool as well as excellent cuisine.
Features - Alpenresort Fluchthorn, Galtur
- Location: In the centre of Galtür with a ski bus stop outside.
- Large reception and lobby area
- Restaurant, stube, bar
- 300m² leisure area with panoramic indoor pool, various saunas, infrared cabin and relaxation area
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
Accommodation - Alpenresort Fluchthorn, Galtur
- Economy Austrian twins are traditionally furnished and have bath or shower.
- Larger and more modern superior Austrian twins have bath or shower and balcony.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Meals - Alpenresort Fluchthorn, Galtur
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with a choice of main.
- Weekly gala dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
Innsbruck (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Alpenresort Fluchthorn Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.