Bardola Hotel - Geilo, Norway
This hotel is absolutely charming - the traditional decor which runs throughout really gives you a feel of heritage, and the incredibly friendly service and phenomenal food make it one of our favourites. You can practically ski back to the door after a day on the slopes, and in the morning it’s just a quick hop on the free ski shuttle bus to whisk you to the ski lifts. It has a bit of a secluded feel even though in reality you’re only a 10-15 minute walk from the village when out of your ski boots, but that helps you totally unwind and relax here - you can take a dip in the pool, have a massage in the spa and, of course, enjoy the amazing food.
Features - Bardola Hotel, Geilo
- You can ski back to the door of the hotel and the ski shuttle picks up from the hotel.
- Lovely, well sized rooms with traditional decor and large family rooms.
- Indoor pool, sauna and spa offering a choice of treatments.
- Feels nice and secluded but you’re an easy walk into the main village in the evenings.
- Restaurant · wine cellar · café · bar · free WiFi
- Massages and even a foot clinic (extra charge)
- Fitness room · small kids playroom · babysitting (on request locally, extra charge)
- Games room with table football and table tennis
- Ski lockers
Accommodation - Bardola Hotel, Geilo
All rooms have a telephone, satellite/cable TV, free WiFi, desk.
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, en suite bathroom with shower or bath, sink and WC.
Family rooms also available with twin beds, double sofa bed and a single rollaway bed can be put in the room (upon request) and en suite bathroom with bath, sink and WC – for a maximum occupancy of 4 adults and 1 child.
Meals - Bardola Hotel, Geilo
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- evening meal is either a 3 course dinner or buffet. Food is a big part of choosing the Bardola, the head chef is keen to combine traditional Norwegian recipes with inspiration from other cultures and uses fresh, quality ingredients – usually from local suppliers.