Ustedalen Hotel - Geilo, Norway
Ustedalen Hotel is really is fantastic, and the views from the restaurant are impressive too - whether you’re looking over the snow-covered valley at breakfast or at Vestlia Mountain lit up for night-skiing over dinner. We guarantee all our customers to be on the preferred side of the hotel so you’ll also get this view from your room too. The staff are welcoming and friendly - expect to make friends with the person behind the bar - and if you’re exhausted from all of that skiing, eating and drinking then do a lap in the pool or just unwind in the sauna. All that and we haven’t mentioned how close to the slopes it is - just 400 metres (about a 5-minute walk), but if you’re tired then the free ski shuttle bus stops next to the hotel. Like we said, hard to beat.
Features - Ustedalen Hotel, Geilo
- Four hundred metres from the ski lifts / slopes and free ski shuttle stops by hotel.
- Rooms are all on the preferred side with great views of the valley and Vestlia ski area.
- Indoor pool, sauna and solarium to relax in.
- Bar and lounge, also restaurant with beautiful views
- Free WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Kids play room
Accommodation - Ustedalen Hotel, Geilo
All rooms have telephone, satellite/cable TV, free WiFi, cot space (available on request) and hairdryer.
Rooms for 2 people on Half Board sharing a hotel room with views overlooking the Vestlia slopes and valley, rooms have twin beds and double sofa bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children) and en suite with shower (or a few with bath), sink and WC.
Meals - Ustedalen Hotel, Geilo
- buffet breakfast with meats, cheeses, breads, jams, hot options, tea/coffee and juices
- evening meal is either a 3 course plated meal or buffet
- weekly speciality buffet · great options for vegetarians. The quality of food here would be good in a 4* hotel, the hotel is very well known for offering exceptional food and the view from the restaurant is spectacular over the lake, valley and ski slopes.