Geilolia Apartments - Geilo, Norway
These are perfect family apartments right in the centre of Geilo village and less than ten minutes’ walk to the ski lifts and ski school should you choose not to jump on the free ski shuttle just steps away. Each of these spacious and modern apartments have a full kitchen, lounge and 2 bedrooms meaning they’re perfect even for larger families. We’ll have the basics waiting for you when you arrive so you don’t have to worry about that on day one, plus if you’re staying over Christmas we’ll even have a tree with decorations waiting for you. This is Norway so no accommodation would be complete without a sauna.
Features - Geilolia Apartments, Geilo
- In the centre of resort, 900m from ski lifts/ski school or 50m to the free ski shuttle stop.
- Spacious modern apartments, with full kitchens, lounge and two bedrooms.
- Communal sauna and free WiFi.
- Christmas tree and decorations for anyone staying over Christmas.
- Washing machine available coin operated in communal area
- Heated ski lockers · table tennis · free WiFi (the signal can be weak from some cabins but there are plenty of free hotspots in the village)
- Linen, towels and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and washing up) included in price
Accommodation - Geilolia Apartments, Geilo
Rooms for 2-5 people on self catering sharing a 2 bedroom (D-Type) apartment with a double bedroom with either twins or a double bed and a second room with bunk beds. One bathroom with shower, sink and WC. Open plan lounge/dining area with dining table, a balcony, double sofa bed (suitable for 1 or 2 children), satellite/cable flat screen TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and kitchen with hobs, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, tea/coffee maker, cutlery, crockery and utensils. If 5 adults sharing a rollaway bed will be added to the room.
Meals - Geilolia Apartments, GeiloSelf Catering.
Free starter pack of one loaf of bread, butter, jam, cheese spread, cucumber, 1 litre of juice, tea, coffee, 1 litre of milk and sugar.
Optional 3 course evening meal (at a supplement) to be taken at the Highland Hotel (next door) for those that want their evening meal taken care of in style – the 3 course evening meal is exceptionally high quality, the chef using locally sourced ingredients to create some sublime dishes, one of the best restaurants in Geilo - if not Norway!
Once a week there is a speciality buffet served instead of a 3 course dinner but it’s just as good.