Located just outside the centre of the town, the Vitalhotel Gosau offers excellent facilties and relaxation with its extensive spa and wellness area, they also have bar and a lounge area to unwind after a days skiing. Also with a children's play room and games room its a great choice for families. With only a minutes walk to the ski bus stops and with a cross country skiing track next door to the hotel, it is in an ideal location.
Features- Vitalhotel, Gosau
- small indoor pool
- wellness facilities with saunas, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area
- extra charge for solarium and massage • bar and lounge area
- extra charge for Wi-Fi
- games room • children's play area
- FREE supervised kid's club for ages 3-12 years, 6 days per week opening times vary
- 75 rooms
- lift to all floors
Accommodation- Vitalhotel, Gosau
Rooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath and WC. Studio rooms with balcony, sleeping up to 3 are available at a supplement. Family rooms sleeping up to 4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with separate bedroom, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, minibar, safe, satellite TV and are non smoking.
Meals- Vitalhotel, Gosau
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course with a choice of main course or buffet style evening meals and daily salad buffet