Hotel Ellex, Stafal- Gressoney, Italy
If you are looking for a quiet and calming location then this is the place for you. The Hotel Ellex is located in the village of Stafal, one of three villages that make up the Gressoney Valley . The hotel is virtually ski in/ski out with the closest ski runs just a few meters from the front door. This family-run hotel is decorated in natural stone and wood, it has an impressive wellness centre with a sauna, steam room and whirlpool. This is the perfect location to relax and unwind after a long day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Ellex, Stafal, Gressoney
- located in the village of Stafal, 3 km from Gressoney
- virtually ski to the door
- modern alpine style hotel with a beautiful sun terrace
- luxurious bar and lounge perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes
- wellness centre with sauna, steam room and whirlpool, extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
Accommodation - Hotel Ellex, Stafal, Gressoney
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and terrace. Rooms with a third bed are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer and telephone.
Meals - Hotel Ellex, Stafal, Gressoney
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu
- New Year gala dinner included
: Flip flops are required for entry into spa area, guests may bring their own or they can be provided by the hotel at a local charge.