Hotel Scoiattolo, Gressoney
Newly refurbished, the Hotel Scoiattolo maintains its traditional mountain feel and warm welcome. The cosy rooms exude tranquility and typical Aostan style, while delicious local cuisine is served in the dining room where the traditional 'walser' stone stove is a feature point. Sip wine from the hotel's extensive wine cellar or unwind in the whirlpool - the perfect end to a day in the mountains.
Features - Hotel Scoiattolo, Gressoney
- Delightful family-run hotel
- Resort centre approx. 1 minute's walk
- Ski school meeting place approx. 10 minutes' walk
- Jolanda chairlift 8 minutes' walk
- FREE minibus service to lifts 8.00am-10.30am and 2.30pm-5.00pm
- Taverna with satellite TV and drinks service
- Video games room
- Use of sauna, solarium, Turkish bath, whirlpool and small fitness room in adjacent Fiocco di Neve (local charge)
Accommodation - Hotel Scoiattolo, Gressoney
14 bedrooms. All bedrooms have private shower, WC, hairdryer, satellite TV and most with balcony.
Family rooms: Available on request.
Meals - Hotel Scoiattolo, Gressoney
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included